In early 2012, Katie May Neu designed her younger sister's wedding gown. The gown was sexy and hugged Kristine's form with an entirely open back, which was unlike anything in the market at the time.
Katie May proudly posted an image of her sister in her Princeville wedding gown on her then style blog, which was pinned on Pinterest and quickly went viral. Within a couple of days, the image of Kristine in Katie May's Princeville gown had been pinned tens of thousands of times from brides-to-be desperate to wear this non-traditional backless gown.
Katie May was born.
- Self: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Fully lined
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Gathered fabric detail throughout
- Wrap styling with leg opening
Style & Fit
- Modeled in size S.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 61" / 155 cm in length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11.5" / 182 cm, Waist 23.5, Bust 34, Hips 36